Friday, June 6, 2014

Read This: Volume XVI.

I'm recapping some things I read this week that I found interesting, not to force you, because I can't, but because sharing is caring. This also holds me accountable and keeps me from zoning out on Pinterest every hour.


  • Zach's brother recently re-introduced me to the BBC Live Lounge, and I've been streaming covers ever since. It's possible for Taylor Swift songs to not sound annoying there and my current favorite is What Makes You Beautiful by The 1975 (and never thought it could be better by anyone other than One Direction).
  • I don't know what it is, maybe a celebration of nearly making it through wedding planning (stress on nearly), but I just want to shop. And buy all the things. Enter Target store secrets
  • Coke is releasing a set of alternative caps for bottles to give them a purpose after the sweet syrup is gone. I like this. It's a move in the right direction. I don't think it's the solution, but it's a start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...