Monday, June 16, 2014

Picture This: Week 24, 2014.

Last year, I started a picture-a-day project with the new year. My intent was and is to try and appreciate every day, the good and the bad. I'm posting weekly recaps of the past seven days. It's a fun way to recap the week, and keep me motivated for the next week. By throwing it up to the interwebs, it's a not so subtle reminder to myself that if I'm laying around all week and taking pictures of my feet poking out of a blanket as I watch Netflix for the millionth time, I'm going to bore everyone to sleep. Not that I care, guys. That being said, it's rarely ground-breaking, but I couldn't handle that anyway. It's a log of my life, and a gentle reminder to myself that life is a gift and I should take advantage every day. I don't want to get preachy. If you do this, I want to know so I can nose around. In the least creepy way possible. You can start anytime, too - a new year doesn't have to start on January 1. Steph created one mid-year. Veronica does this as well, but I'm losing faith in her ever updating her blog. Check out my past weeks through the "picture-a-day" topic link on the right. 


June 9, 2014

The beasts are counting chipmunks as enemy number one. 


June 10, 2014

Zach made a nice little chart so we know where we all are. He promises an upgrade with face magnets. 


June 11, 2014

I envy their lives, every day.


June 12, 2014

I was so relieved to find that the Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat fit the baking sheet perfectly. I'm also impressed with how perfect nearly every cookie is on the silpat. 


June 13, 2014

Cleveland's not too bad.


June 14, 2014

I reunited with my college roommates for a Backstreet Boys concert. They're definitely trying to transition from boy band, and it's weird, but they played all of their old songs, so we were happy.


June 15, 2014


On Father's Day, we went on a craft brew hike and follow it with a meal at the Pub Chip Shop, where it's almost as if we were in England. To finish, we ate ice cream cookie sandwiches the size of our faces, with Dad teaching us the way in fast devouring. 

2 comments:

  1. I like that copper and henry are the first ones on the where are we game.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...