Monday, June 2, 2014

Picture This: Week 22, 2014.

Last year, I started a picture-a-day project with the new year. My intent was and is to try and appreciate every day, the good and the bad. I'm posting weekly recaps of the past seven days. It's a fun way to recap the week, and keep me motivated for the next week. By throwing it up to the interwebs, it's a not so subtle reminder to myself that if I'm laying around all week and taking pictures of my feet poking out of a blanket as I watch Netflix for the millionth time, I'm going to bore everyone to sleep. Not that I care, guys. That being said, it's rarely ground-breaking, but I couldn't handle that anyway. It's a log of my life, and a gentle reminder to myself that life is a gift and I should take advantage every day. I don't want to get preachy. If you do this, I want to know so I can nose around. In the least creepy way possible. You can start anytime, too - a new year doesn't have to start on January 1. Steph created one mid-year. Veronica does this as well, but I'm losing faith in her ever updating her blog. Check out my past weeks through the "picture-a-day" topic link on the right. 


May 26, 2014

Ominous sky for the week ahead (and the cats' behavior). 


May 27, 2014

Copper was out in full force on Tuesday, wreaking havoc anywhere he could and stealing all of my things.


May 28, 2014

I love the view from our kitchen island. I'll love it even more when the walls and window are painted a color we like. 


May 29, 2014

Steph shipped some toys to the furs and they arrived just before we left for a long weekend. Lucky little Henry!


May 30, 2014

Diney missed me!


May 31, 2014


I'm exercising my right to two pictures-a-day because Saturday was so great. I had my bridal shower in the afternoon and my bachelorette that night with some of my best friends. I don't have a group shot (send me all the pictures, Alex), but owe it all to Veronica, Steph, Alex, Kate, Kay, Jen. It was a fabulous day.



June 1, 2014

We really made out at the bridal shower, and Copper was excited by all the presents, as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...