Friday, May 23, 2014

Read This: Volume XIV.

I'm recapping some things I read this week that I found interesting, not to force you, because I can't, but because sharing is caring. This also holds me accountable and keeps me from zoning out on Pinterest every hour.


Sorry for my MIA nature lately - lots of work travel, but I hope to have some more substantial updates next week!
  • I spent the better part of fifteen minutes (that sounds so short, but it felt like an exhaustive search) looking for this collection of USA maps with fun facts. I lamented its loss last week, and Zach sent it to me minutes after that posted. I'm a little ashamed, but proud of Pennsylvania for not choosing a lame band.
  • There have been studies that prove looking at cute animals can boost productivity. I'm not condoning those kitten posters of the 90s that adorned my bedroom. I'm suggesting these baby animal wallpapers.
  • Lastly, what I've had the hardest time articulating, is that all I've wanted is a French wedding. It may be too late, as we're a month away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...