Monday, May 19, 2014

Picture This: Week 20, 2014.

Last year, I started a picture-a-day project with the new year. My intent was and is to try and appreciate every day, the good and the bad. I'm posting weekly recaps of the past seven days. It's a fun way to recap the week, and keep me motivated for the next week. By throwing it up to the interwebs, it's a not so subtle reminder to myself that if I'm laying around all week and taking pictures of my feet poking out of a blanket as I watch Netflix for the millionth time, I'm going to bore everyone to sleep. Not that I care, guys. That being said, it's rarely ground-breaking, but I couldn't handle that anyway. It's a log of my life, and a gentle reminder to myself that life is a gift and I should take advantage every day. I don't want to get preachy. If you do this, I want to know so I can nose around. In the least creepy way possible. You can start anytime, too - a new year doesn't have to start on January 1. Steph created one mid-year. Veronica does this as well, but I'm losing faith in her ever updating her blog. Check out my past weeks through the "picture-a-day" topic link on the right. 

May 12, 2014
Our work networking events have turned into Bachelor dates. We don't mind, as long as there's wine.


May 13, 2014
Training offered a good chance to practice my future last name. I like the letter M, I'm trying to negotiate the k.


May 14, 2014
Who knew Jimmy Buffet was a drug smuggler? Legitimately. I've never called myself a fan, but the news of this is really setting me for a loop.


May 15, 2014
Training break, and the surreal world that is Florida resorts.


May 16, 2014
Baggage claims may be one of the most depressing places.


May 17, 2014
Ian graduated college! 
In other news, his class speaker was a childhood friend that I haven't seen in 20 years. This week was weird.


May 18, 2014
 
I had one day at home last week, and we didn't waste it. Trees were trimmed, plants transplanted, and plants planted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...