Sunday, May 11, 2014

Picture This: Week 19, 2014.

Last year, I started a picture-a-day project with the new year. My intent was and is to try and appreciate every day, the good and the bad. I'm posting weekly recaps of the past seven days. It's a fun way to recap the week, and keep me motivated for the next week. By throwing it up to the interwebs, it's a not so subtle reminder to myself that if I'm laying around all week and taking pictures of my feet poking out of a blanket as I watch Netflix for the millionth time, I'm going to bore everyone to sleep. Not that I care, guys. That being said, it's rarely ground-breaking, but I couldn't handle that anyway. It's a log of my life, and a gentle reminder to myself that life is a gift and I should take advantage every day. I don't want to get preachy. If you do this, I want to know so I can nose around. In the least creepy way possible. You can start anytime, too - a new year doesn't have to start on January 1. Steph created one mid-year. Veronica does this as well, but I'm losing faith in her ever updating her blog. Check out my past weeks through the "picture-a-day" topic link on the right.

May 5, 2014

Finally, FINALLY, Zach has made good on his promise to change our wifi to "Meerkat Manor." I think it was his attempt at reconciliation and diversion.


May 6, 2014

I've wanted to try this bakery for a while, and a dinner date was the perfect excuse. The treats were delicious - gluten-free goodies and lots of citrus.


May 7, 2014


I've been traveling a lot for work. I hate it for a number of reasons, but really don't like feeling tired all the time and like I'm on an island. At least I have a motto, now.


May 8, 2014

An oil change and tire rotation forced me to accomplish some mall shopping. Wedding jewelry - done. 


May 9, 2014

We started dance lessons. We found a deal on Living Social, and it's always something we'd wanted to do, apart from not embarrassing ourselves at the wedding.


May 10, 2014

Our friend also bought a house last year and has grand landscaping plans. He offered us all the rocks and plants we wanted as he ripped out beds, and we were all too happy on this savings. Now to test their viability with the deer.


May 11, 2014

Orlando brings in some crazies (yup, that's the ying-yang sign as through a Mickey outline), but mannnnn. I haven't been to the beach in years and it was fabulous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...