Monday, May 5, 2014

Picture This: Week 18, 2014.

Last year, I started a picture-a-day project with the new year. My intent was and is to try and appreciate every day, the good and the bad. I'm posting weekly recaps of the past seven days. It's a fun way to  recap the week, and keep me motivated for the next week. By throwing it up to the interwebs, it's a not so subtle reminder to myself that if I'm laying around all week and taking pictures of my feet poking out of a blanket as I watch Netflix for the millionth time, I'm going to bore everyone to sleep. Not that I care, guys. That being said, it's rarely ground-breaking, but I couldn't handle that anyway. It's a log of my life, and a gentle reminder to myself that life is a gift and I should take advantage every day. I don't want to get preachy. If you do this, I want to know so I can nose around. In the least creepy way possible. You can start anytime, too - a new year doesn't have to start on January 1. Steph created one mid-year. Veronica does this as well, but I'm losing faith in her ever updating her blog. Check out my past weeks through the "picture-a-day" topic link on the right. 


April 28, 2014

Masked Monday! I'm trying all sorts of witchcraft to try and grow my hair faster, including this coconut mask, and unrelated clay face mask.


April 29, 2014

I've invested so much future meal planning in this fledgling rosemary. Don't die on me.


April 30, 2014

The garden progress is taunting the deer, even without any viable plants within.


May 1, 2014

My aunt included these super cute bee balm flowers in my shower gift. I'm so into seedlings right now.


May 2, 2014

Copper ended his five-month standoff with Mom with a cuddle session on Friday. He must've sensed she wasn't feeling well, or otherwise forgave her for his new home.


May 3, 2014

I had my first fitting on Saturday. I'm not going to show the dress, just this remnant that I cut off, and my shoes! I love my shoes. 


May 4, 2014

I'm teaching Zachles the finer skills of cooking, namely brownies.

1 comment:

  1. 1. coconut oil on your hair is fabulous. I have also read about wrapping your hair in saran wrap to hold the moisture in better.
    2. when you first glance at that picture of mom and copper, it kinda looks like mom is actually a person with a beard. Like her glasses are her eyes and her hair is her beard. bahahahah.
    3. good job at thwarting the deer!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...