Friday, April 18, 2014

Read This: Volume XI.

I'm recapping some things I read this week that I found interesting, not to force you, because I can't, but because sharing is caring. This also holds me accountable and keeps me from zoning out on Pinterest every hour.
  • 32 Things You Didn't Know About the Women of 'SNL' combines some of my favorite things: lists, factoids, and SNL. I love their responses to the 'are women funny' question and imagine them responding with such disdain and sarcasm as to why they are being asked that question anymore. 
  • Northern Europe hit by most bee deaths is something many people make fun of me for, but it's terrifying.  Bees are dying in mass quantities due to reasons we can't fully articulate, but including pesticides and radio waves, and if we don't start reacting, our food supply is in major trouble without these pollinators. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...