Friday, April 4, 2014

Read This: Volume IX.

I'm recapping some things I read this week that I found interesting, not to force you, because I can't, but because sharing is caring. This also holds me accountable and keeps me from zoning out on Pinterest every hour.

Similar to last week, I have to throw credit to Veronica this week. She posted some articles in the comments that I'm sharing here because I want you to see them. Mmkay?

  • Teen to Government: Change your typeface, save millions. I'm so proud this kid is from Pittsburgh (even if they used a super-outdated backdrop of Pittsburgh), and I'm even more excited that there are young people with amazing ideas. Sometimes the world looks pretty dismal, but the smallest things can make the biggest difference. I've changed the font on all of my work reports. 
  • What Happiness Conceals is a good read on what we learn from happiness and from misery. I'm going to read this one again, because I feel like I missed things between the lines at first, and am looking for uninterrupted reading/coffee time. 
  • This is the Cleveland Happy video. It's been going around, cities making videos to Pharrell's Happy, and it's a good trend. I'm also going to start claiming it as my city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...