Friday, March 21, 2014

Read This: Volume VII.

I'm recapping some things I read this week that I found interesting, not to force you, because I can't, but because sharing is caring. This also holds me accountable and keeps me from zoning out on Pinterest every hour. 


  • The Tragic Price of Ivory makes my heart heavy. I'm very partial to elephants, even participated in research when I want a tween, and know that these animals and their relationships closely remember that of humans. They're tight-knit, emotional, amazing animals. I'm so upset by their needless killings out of greed.
  • This professor's reaction to being told that his Big Bang theory was correct, and confirmed, is priceless. Dad, you'll love this.
  • 15 Reasons Why You Need Sleep is an article I feel like I read every six months, get real serious about sleep and taking care of myself, then I fall off the train to watch House of Cards. But #8, #9, and #12 are all me lately, and that needs to change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...