Friday, March 7, 2014

Read This: Volume V.

I'm recapping some things I read this week that I found interesting, not to force you, because I can't, but because sharing is caring. This also holds me accountable and keeps me from zoning out on Pinterest every hour. This is quite the hodgepodge of topics this week; I've inadvertently covered all of my Internet-reading-bases. 

  • Microsoft: Finally, a PC for All Your Lady Stuff (Weddings, Pinterest). I hope you can read the extreme sarcasm in the title. I didn't mean for this to suddenly take a wedding theme (though I am deep in the planning trenches), but I couldn't take this outrage alone. And I'm still perplexed as to whom it coming up with these marketing ideas, who's missing in these meetings to shoot them down, and why I'm being talked to like a child.
  • Poor Leo is just one depiction of the Internet's obsession with Leo's lack of Oscar. I assumed he had one, and I hope the hilarity of this is some condolence to him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...