Monday, March 3, 2014

Picture This: Week 9, 2014.

Last year, I started a picture-a-day project with the new year. My intent was and is to try and appreciate every day, the good and the bad. I'm posting weekly recaps of the past seven days. It's a fun way to  recap the week, and keep me motivated for the next week. By throwing it up to the interwebs, it's a not so subtle reminder to myself that if I'm laying around all week and taking pictures of my feet poking out of a blanket as I watch Netflix for the millionth time, I'm going to bore everyone to sleep. Not that I care, guys. That being said, it's rarely ground-breaking, but I couldn't handle that anyway. It's a log of my life, and a gentle reminder to myself that life is a gift and I should take advantage every day. I don't want to get preachy. If you do this, I want to know so I can nose around. In the least creepy way possible. You can start anytime, too - a new year doesn't have to start on January 1. Steph created one mid-year. Veronica does this as well, but I'm losing faith in her ever updating her blog. Check out my past weeks through the "picture-a-day" topic link on the right. 


February 24, 2014

It's surreal to be working it Columbus years after college, when no one's there anymore. Bittersweet.


February 25, 2014

Work finally calmed down enough where I can make the gym routine.


February 26, 2014

Henry, always struggling with emotion, may have been excited to see me home on Wednesday. It's hard to say. 


February 27, 2014

I planted green onion root scraps, and now we'll never have to buy them again.  I'm going to try garlic next. I also packed away the sweater vases in the hope that winter will get the hint.


February 28, 2014

I was working out at home, jumping around, and Henry twisted around and tripped me up. Poor girl felt really guilty after I fell and screamed. Now I'm in an air cast for a week.


March 1, 2014

We're suit shopping for the wedding. I expected it to be fairly quick, but this is the task that's been ongoing for months.


March 2, 2014

We have a few windows in the basement and the cats love jumping into them. Never mind that the ledge is sloped, the windows small and dingy; they will leap over the bar, laundry, and try to scale brick to get in there. We decided to stop fighting it and try to save the liquor they keep tumbling and build them some jumping shelves. Only time will tell if this successfully abates them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...