Monday, March 31, 2014

Picture This: Week 13, 2014.

Last year, I started a picture-a-day project with the new year. My intent was and is to try and appreciate every day, the good and the bad. I'm posting weekly recaps of the past seven days. It's a fun way to  recap the week, and keep me motivated for the next week. By throwing it up to the interwebs, it's a not so subtle reminder to myself that if I'm laying around all week and taking pictures of my feet poking out of a blanket as I watch Netflix for the millionth time, I'm going to bore everyone to sleep. Not that I care, guys. That being said, it's rarely ground-breaking, but I couldn't handle that anyway. It's a log of my life, and a gentle reminder to myself that life is a gift and I should take advantage every day. I don't want to get preachy. If you do this, I want to know so I can nose around. In the least creepy way possible. You can start anytime, too - a new year doesn't have to start on January 1. Steph created one mid-year. Veronica does this as well, but I'm losing faith in her ever updating her blog. Check out my past weeks through the "picture-a-day" topic link on the right. 


March 24, 2014

I'm trying to get back on the workout train with the "never miss a Monday" mantra. It's difficult when the gym is in the hotel lobby, however.


March 25, 2014

Something about light waves, as I lay on my back procrastinating sit-ups.


March 26, 2014

It's no wonder my package was missing items. Thanks, Target.


March 27, 2014

I've had the most injury-ridden start to 2014 - the latest being a near slice-to-the-bone after the knife went too easily through the cheese. Cheese is always my downfall. It's difficult to type when you won't stop bleeding.


March 28, 2014

I like to think that Henry feels a little remorse for the fact that my ankle is still swollen and I'm a club foot.

Friday night paint party. Note the apathy. Also, two different colors. The change between wet and dry isn't that drastic.


March 29, 2014

Birthday celebrations started with wine flights.


March 30, 2014

Birthday treats: Oreo blizzard with a bit of cake crunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...