Monday, March 17, 2014

Picture This: Week 11, 2014.

Last year, I started a picture-a-day project with the new year. My intent was and is to try and appreciate every day, the good and the bad. I'm posting weekly recaps of the past seven days. It's a fun way to  recap the week, and keep me motivated for the next week. By throwing it up to the interwebs, it's a not so subtle reminder to myself that if I'm laying around all week and taking pictures of my feet poking out of a blanket as I watch Netflix for the millionth time, I'm going to bore everyone to sleep. Not that I care, guys. That being said, it's rarely ground-breaking, but I couldn't handle that anyway. It's a log of my life, and a gentle reminder to myself that life is a gift and I should take advantage every day. I don't want to get preachy. If you do this, I want to know so I can nose around. In the least creepy way possible. You can start anytime, too - a new year doesn't have to start on January 1. Steph created one mid-year. Veronica does this as well, but I'm losing faith in her ever updating her blog. Check out my past weeks through the "picture-a-day" topic link on the right. 
March 10, 2014

As I write this recap, the latest snow threat seems so far away (we can see 80% of our yard, and it's a swamp). Here's to spring!


March 11, 2014

I had dinner with Zach's college friend on Monday, who recently found the deal of all deals in 18 bottles of wine for $80. Lucky for us, he shared the news and we jumped on it as well. It's over now, or else I'd share!


March 12, 2014

It's so weird working in Columbus and not being in college, having my college friends around, or my college-level of responsibility. I'm nostalgic, and wondering how I pull off my Columbus eating tour solo without too much shame.


March 13, 2014

A rare warm day calls for an overdue car wash.


March 14, 2014

Henry, my constant telework companion.


March 15, 2014

Steph was in for the weekend, so we did what we do best: accomplish a million project, one of which is the Olive Garden throw down. 


March 16, 2014

One such project: framing the bathroom mirror so it looks more polished than the standard. I'm in love with this upgrade - it was so easy, but makes the bathroom look like a million bucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...