Monday, March 10, 2014

Picture This: Week 10, 2014.

Last year, I started a picture-a-day project with the new year. My intent was and is to try and appreciate every day, the good and the bad. I'm posting weekly recaps of the past seven days. It's a fun way to  recap the week, and keep me motivated for the next week. By throwing it up to the interwebs, it's a not so subtle reminder to myself that if I'm laying around all week and taking pictures of my feet poking out of a blanket as I watch Netflix for the millionth time, I'm going to bore everyone to sleep. Not that I care, guys. That being said, it's rarely ground-breaking, but I couldn't handle that anyway. It's a log of my life, and a gentle reminder to myself that life is a gift and I should take advantage every day. I don't want to get preachy. If you do this, I want to know so I can nose around. In the least creepy way possible. You can start anytime, too - a new year doesn't have to start on January 1. Steph created one mid-year. Veronica does this as well, but I'm losing faith in her ever updating her blog. Check out my past weeks through the "picture-a-day" topic link on the right. 


March 3, 2014

We washed all of the bedding Monday night, and Copper was more than happy to help remake the beds.


March 4, 2014

After the aforementioned air cast, I was stuck working from home for the week (and unable to drive). Henry sat next to me, confused, for most of the week. This also has accelerated our desk plans because worked from a kitchen island isn't ideal.


March 5, 2014

This gnarly gash is from cleaning a picture frame. I popped out the glass to give it a shot of Windex and flip out the picture, and sliced myself up. Put this next to glue gun burns, for problems I never thought I'd experience.


March 6, 2014

When I left DC, I left my safe. It's almost ironic. Luckily, my friend Ellen was able to rescue it, and sent it this past week with the addition of Reese's eggs, that didn't stand a chance, and some chicks.


March 7, 2014

We received our first registry gift on Friday. It makes the living room feel more cozy and complete, and I'm impressed with Zach's skills in pattern-picking. Henry approved as well.


March 8, 2014

I visited with baby Charlotte on Saturday, who loves taking selfies. She's the sweetest.


March 9, 2014

I was brutally exhausted on Sunday, for no real reason. I hope this doesn't mean I'm getting sick. I worked on something, then would pass out for an hour. Repeat. Henry was happy to snuggle, but I think she's still feeling guilty about my swollen ankle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...