Friday, February 21, 2014

Read This: Volume III.

I'm recapping some things I read this week that I found interesting, not to force you, because I can't, but because sharing is caring. This also holds me accountable and keeps me from zoning out on Pinterest every hour. 


  • Why Actors Act Out is James Franco's response to Shia LeBeouf's situation in the last few months. I'm notoriously out-of-the-loop when it comes to celebrities, so I'm delayed in finding this article, still a little confused after it, but I do think it's interesting.
  • My Ex-Boyfriend and Our Dogs echoes a small part of what my family and I are going through as we prepare to take the baby giant we brought into our home and hearts just less than a year ago back to his original owner. It's for the best for everyone, but for some reason, that doesn't make it even the smallest bit easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...