Monday, December 23, 2013

Picture This: Week 51.

I started a picture-a-day project with the new year. My intent is to try and appreciate every day, the good and the bad. I'm posting weekly recaps of the past seven days. It's a fun way to  recap the week, and keep me motivated for the next week. By throwing it up to the interwebs, it's a not so subtle reminder to myself that if I'm laying around all week and taking pictures of my feet poking out of a blanket as I watch Clueless for the millionth time, I'm going to bore everyone to sleep. Not that that's not my idea of a good time - Clueless, I mean. That being said, it's rarely ground-breaking, but I couldn't handle that anyway. It's a log of my life, and a gentle reminder to myself that life is a gift and I should take advantage every day. I don't want to get preachy, I'd just love to nose around your life and live vicariously. In the least creepy way possible. You can start anytime, too - a new year doesn't have to start on January 1. Steph created one mid-year. Veronica does this as well, but I'm losing faith in her ever updating her blog. Check out my past weeks through the "picture-a-day" topic link on the right. 


December 16, 2013

The post-its creep me out. 


December 17, 2013

In my travels this past week, I learned that it never stops snowing in western Michigan.  People still travel at 70 mph, too. 


December 18, 2013

I've never seen Mary Poppins, but I really want to now.


December 19, 2013

In the past two weeks of work travel, I've become obsessed with Chopped. My devotion to Cheerios is unwavering.


December 20, 2013

Passing by the plane, I had the overwhelming feeling of being so little in this big, impressive world. It hits me at the strangest times, and I'm left wondering who thought to make airplanes and why they thought it would be possible. This was all quickly replaced by five hours of delays.


December 21, 2013

We went to Kentucky for the weekend to celebrate Steph's graduation. Per usual, we made a stop on the bourbon trail. I'm done! Next stop: t-shirt!!


December 22, 2013

I love watching the cats in the house. Their personalities are so bold now that they're running and playing all day, not trapped in fear from the great dane. Henry often hangs out at the bar, like a little human. 

1 comment:

  1. I became obsessed with Chopped at grandmas for Thanksgiving! it's quite entertaining actually

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...