Monday, December 9, 2013

Picture This: Week 49.

I started a picture-a-day project with the new year. My intent is to try and appreciate every day, the good and the bad. I'm posting weekly recaps of the past seven days. It's a fun way to  recap the week, and keep me motivated for the next week. By throwing it up to the interwebs, it's a not so subtle reminder to myself that if I'm laying around all week and taking pictures of my feet poking out of a blanket as I watch Clueless for the millionth time, I'm going to bore everyone to sleep. Not that that's not my idea of a good time - Clueless, I mean. That being said, it's rarely ground-breaking, but I couldn't handle that anyway. It's a log of my life, and a gentle reminder to myself that life is a gift and I should take advantage every day. Does anyone else do this? I'd love for you to share! You can start anytime, too - a new year doesn't have to start on January 1. I'd love to nose around your life and live vicariously. In the least creepy way possible. And PS - my sister does this as well, but I'm losing faith in her ever updating her blog. Check out my past weeks through the "picture-a-day" topic link on the right. PPS - It's here! Stephles created a picture blog!


December 2, 2013

 Warning: I didn't do well on my resolution of not having every picture be that of a cat. Nor am I doing well on concise wording. The deer, however, are doing very well in their resolution to not care about my yelling, banging on glass, popping of bubble wrap, or cats.


December 3, 2013

I officially started house projects. First up: white-washing the fireplace. 


December 4, 2013

The cats were incredibly restless, and with unseasonably warm temperatures, it was the perfect opportunity to leave the door open (so they could quickly retreat) while we watched deer from the back step. 


December 5, 2013

Thursday night Mexican with friends, dips, and giant margaritas. 


December 6, 2013

 Zach and I punched out some quick projects Friday night, while Henry continued to be an annoying little sister to Copper. I love that they have each other in the new house transition.


December 7, 2013

 
After I finished white-washing the fireplace, we were ready to mount the TV. Zach's friends came over, made us dinner (grilled fish in 20 degree temperatures), and helped mount the TV (which included a 9 PM Wal-mart run). Are we lucky, or what?


December 8, 2013

I'm trying not to be bitter, but traveling for work on a Sunday doesn't evoke the nicest thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...