Monday, November 11, 2013

Picture This: Week 45.

I started a picture-a-day project with the new year. My intent is to try and appreciate every day, the good and the bad. I'm posting weekly recaps of the past seven days. It's a fun way to  recap the week, and keep me motivated for the next week. By throwing it up to the interwebs, it's a not so subtle reminder to myself that if I'm laying around all week and taking pictures of my feet poking out of a blanket as I watch Clueless for the millionth time, I'm going to bore everyone to sleep. Not that that's not my idea of a good time - Clueless, I mean. That being said, it's rarely ground-breaking, but I couldn't handle that anyway. It's a log of my life, and a gentle reminder to myself that life is a gift and I should take advantage every day. Does anyone else do this? I'd love for you to share! You can start anytime, too - a new year doesn't have to start on January 1. I'd love to nose around your life and live vicariously. In the least creepy way possible. And PS - my sister does this as well, but I'm losing faith in her ever updating her blog. Check out my past weeks through the "picture-a-day" topic link on the right. PPS - It's here! Stephles created a picture blog!
November 4, 2013

This is how I see fall: dark, but still colorful. Busy season won't crush my spirit!


November 5, 2013

I tried kale. I didn't hate it, but I don't expect to start snacking on it casually.


November 6, 2013
 
The moon looked like the Cheshire Cat's smile on Wednesday. It's the little things when I only see the outside world three times a day, and they're all in a commute. 


November 7, 2013

The Capitol is directly down the street from work. Sometimes it looks like a little monument on a hill, which I guess is what it kinda is. 


November 8, 2013

 We work normal hours on Fridays, which means a public commute on the metro. It's not always bad, but on Friday, it seemed like everyone left at the same time, meaning we were like a car of sardines. 



November 9, 2013

 Saturday morning yoga is keeping me sane. Also, I have incredibly flat feet.


November 10, 2013

 My friend hosted a Christmas card writing party on Sunday evening. It was so nice to do something holiday-related, and so many more people got cards as a result. #becausewinenot. Perfect hashtag - thanks, Annie!

1 comment:

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...