Thursday, November 28, 2013

Home Tour!

I'm officially done moving. I'm officially in the house. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted, or I've gained ten hours of sleep. 

I don't want to sort through the million "before" pictures, so I'm giving you a tour of where it's at right-this-second. That means boxes, chaos, and general disarray. Some things have come a long way in the month that Zach's been here, but there's so much to do. I'm incredibly anxious to start ripping into boxes, sorting through things, and fighting constructively discussing the merits of items as we decide what's to go in the 'get-rid-of-it' pile. I'm so excited!  




Side note: We took a personality test that compared our personalities to animals. I'm a parrot. I chatter. Apologies.

2 comments:

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...