Monday, October 28, 2013

Picture This: Week 43.

I started a picture-a-day project with the new year. My intent is to try and appreciate every day, the good and the bad. I'm posting weekly recaps of the past seven days. It's a fun way to  recap the week, and keep me motivated for the next week. By throwing it up to the interwebs, it's a not so subtle reminder to myself that if I'm laying around all week and taking pictures of my feet poking out of a blanket as I watch Clueless for the millionth time, I'm going to bore everyone to sleep. Not that that's not my idea of a good time - Clueless, I mean. That being said, it's rarely ground-breaking, but I couldn't handle that anyway. It's a log of my life, and a gentle reminder to myself that life is a gift and I should take advantage every day. Does anyone else do this? I'd love for you to share! You can start anytime, too - a new year doesn't have to start on January 1. I'd love to nose around your life and live vicariously. In the least creepy way possible. And PS - my sister does this as well, but I'm losing faith in her ever updating her blog. Check out my past weeks through the "picture-a-day" topic link on the right. PS - Get pumped. Though Veronica seems determined not to update her blog, Steph is creating one! 


October 21, 2013

My youngest sister surprised me with a box of Cheryl's cookies as a thank you for helping her with grad school applications and as a congratulations on the house. She didn't mean for it to arrive so perfectly timed with a very stressful time, making it all the sweeter.


October 22, 2013

It's cold enough for flannel jammies! Note that it's maybe 50 degrees outside. It's going to be a rough transition to Ohio.


October 23, 2013

My dad's in England, but he's still just as influential and validating.   


October 24, 2013

I successfully gave blood on Thursday. It's always a 50/50 chance with my iron level. I literally cheered when I heard my levels were above 12. 


October 25, 2013

I got my first hair cut in years on Friday. I only had a couple inches taken off, but it just felt so much fresher and healthier. That, and my hair ends on an even line now. Wedding regime commence! 


October 26, 2013

My friends and I dressed up as Disney princesses, not so happily every after for Halloween this year. There was the divorcee Cinderella, a scratched up Belle, and Ariel wrapped in a fishing net and ocean trash. That, and we threw a great party. And my hair stayed curled all night. It was a Halloween miracle!   


October 27, 2013

New food addiction: pomegranate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...