Monday, October 21, 2013

Picture This: Week 42.

I started a picture-a-day project with the new year. My intent is to try and appreciate every day, the good and the bad. I'm posting weekly recaps of the past seven days. It's a fun way to  recap the week, and keep me motivated for the next week. By throwing it up to the interwebs, it's a not so subtle reminder to myself that if I'm laying around all week and taking pictures of my feet poking out of a blanket as I watch Clueless for the millionth time, I'm going to bore everyone to sleep. Not that that's not my idea of a good time - Clueless, I mean. That being said, it's rarely ground-breaking, but I couldn't handle that anyway. It's a log of my life, and a gentle reminder to myself that life is a gift and I should take advantage every day. Does anyone else do this? I'd love for you to share! You can start anytime, too - a new year doesn't have to start on January 1. I'd love to nose around your life and live vicariously. In the least creepy way possible. And PS - my sister does this as well, but I'm losing faith in her ever updating her blog. Check out my past weeks through the "picture-a-day" topic link on the right. PS - Get pumped. Though Veronica seems determined not to update her blog, Steph is creating one! 


October 14, 2013

One perk of the government shutdown is an empty metro, and leaving at 5:30 in October.


October 15, 2013

The second perk of the government shutdown was the opportunity to take time off in October. Mum was so excited that she responded with JAZZ HANDS! We've since removed the !! to *JAZZ HANDS* autocorrect. She wasn't having it.


October 16, 2013

My nephew is fancy now.


October 17, 2013

Lowe's is my new favorite place, specifically the paint counter.  Spoiler Alert: it's all white right now.


October 18, 2013

It's our house! 


October 19, 2013

It didn't take long for us to find the local donuts. 


October 20, 2013

We have so many deer at our house, and they're fearless. I've been within twenty feet of them, while yelling and clapping. I'm afraid my garden dreams may be threatened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...