Monday, October 14, 2013

Picture This: Week 41.

I started a picture-a-day project with the new year. My intent is to try and appreciate every day, the good and the bad. I'm posting weekly recaps of the past seven days. It's a fun way to  recap the week, and keep me motivated for the next week. By throwing it up to the interwebs, it's a not so subtle reminder to myself that if I'm laying around all week and taking pictures of my feet poking out of a blanket as I watch Clueless for the millionth time, I'm going to bore everyone to sleep. Not that that's not my idea of a good time - Clueless, I mean. That being said, it's rarely ground-breaking, but I couldn't handle that anyway. It's a log of my life, and a gentle reminder to myself that life is a gift and I should take advantage every day. Does anyone else do this? I'd love for you to share! You can start anytime, too - a new year doesn't have to start on January 1. I'd love to nose around your life and live vicariously. In the least creepy way possible. And PS - my sister does this as well, but I'm losing faith in her ever updating her blog. Check out my past weeks through the "picture-a-day" topic link on the right. PS - Get pumped. Though Veronica seems determined not to update her blog, Steph is creating one! 


October 7, 2013

Dropping it low for nighttime hibernating. 

October 8, 2013

I love editing papers. Sometimes I wonder if I made the wrong career choice.

October 9, 2013

My former roommate Cat adopted a cat. Meet Solomon, the sweetest, and potentially most overweight, girl. 

October 10, 2013

I signed closing papers on Thursday. I'll believe it when I physically hold the keys, but we're homeowners! 

October 11, 2013

Starbucks starts my Fridays right.

October 12, 2013

I had two apples that I wasn't eating quickly enough, so I flipped through Pinterest and tried a new recipe. They were horrible. Awful. Dry, not sweet, and disgusting. I tried a round with chocolate chips, and they were still horrible. So sad.


October 13, 2013

Boxed brownies do not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...