Monday, August 26, 2013

Picture This: Week 34.

I started a picture-a-day project with the new year. My intent is to try and appreciate every day, the good and the bad. I'm posting weekly recaps of the past seven days. It's a fun way to recap the week, and keep me motivated for the next week. By throwing it up to the interwebs, it's a not so subtle reminder to myself that if I'm laying around all week and taking pictures of my feet poking out of a blanket as I watch Clueless for the millionth time, I'm going to bore everyone to sleep. Not that that's not my idea of a good time - Clueless, I mean. That being said, it's rarely ground-breaking, but I couldn't handle that anyway. It's a log of my life, and a gentle reminder to myself that life is a gift and I should take advantage every day. Does anyone else do this? I'd love for you to share! You can start anytime, too - a new year doesn't have to start on January 1. I'd love to nose around your life and live vicariously. In the least creepy way possible. And PS - my sister does this as well, but I'm losing faith in her ever updating her blog. Check out my past weeks through the "picture-a-day" topic link on the right.

August 19, 2013

A Steeler game is the perfect way to start the week. Being six rows from the field isn't bad, either.


August 20, 2013

Morning commute. 


August 21, 2013

After being yelled at for a solid twenty minutes by the client, a walk was necessary, and free coupons for Rita's seemed like fate.


August 22, 2013

A raspberry lemonade cupcake was the cure to the week's difficulties. The sugar rush after was not helpful, however.


August 23, 2013

Various stages of craft production gather at this table. Oh, wedding world.


August 24, 2013

Alex and Chandler visited en route to the beach on Saturday. Our mission was to wear Chan out so he'd sleep through the drive. The zoo helped us to easily accomplish that, while also watching supercute otters.


August 25, 2013 
 
'And so our ice cream powers unite!' Baltimore strolls are the perfect end to a Sunday. Only to be topped by the N'SYNC reunion. I want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...