Monday, July 22, 2013

Picture This: Week 29.

I started a picture-a-day project with the new year. My intent is to try and appreciate every day, the good and the bad. I'm posting weekly recaps of the past seven days. It's a fun way to recap the week, and keep me motivated for the next week. By throwing it up to the interwebs, it's a not so subtle reminder to myself that if I'm laying around all week and taking pictures of my feet poking out of a blanket as I watch Clueless for the millionth time, I'm going to bore everyone to sleep. Not that that's not my idea of a good time - Clueless, I mean. That being said, it's rarely ground-breaking, but I couldn't handle that anyway. It's a log of my life, and a gentle reminder to myself that life is a gift and I should take advantage every day. Does anyone else do this? I'd love for you to share! You can start anytime, too - a new year doesn't have to start on January 1. I'd love to nose around your life and live vicariously. In the least creepy way possible. And PS - my sister does this as well, but I'm losing faith in her ever updating her blog. Check out my past weeks through the "picture-a-day" topic link on the right.

July 15, 2013
I was in Kent, Ohio, on Monday, which necessitates a squirrel picture. The number of squirrel statues on the campus and in town is borderline creepy. I may never run out of variations. 


July 16, 2013

My furry nephew, Nero, is a six-month old, seventy-something pound Great Dane that thinks he is a lap dog. Also, Jillian Michaels DVDs hurt. 

July 17, 2013

If you have a U.S. flag and need to dispose of it, there's a mailbox conventiently painted, but hidden between buildings in a parking lot in Brecksville, Ohio. You're welcome.

July 18, 2013

I visited my oldest friend at her new house in her new neighborhood on Thursday. I'm sad I forgot to take a picture in the daylight or when we stopped for ice cream, but the train crossing over the road without a gate was the quintessential small town feel I wanted to convey. I'm obsessed.
 
July 19, 2013
I'm undefeated in the MR. HODE Scavenger Hunt series. I'm still riding that high.


July 20, 2013
How do you spell spoiled? N-E-R-O. 


July 21, 2013

Sunday was my first night alone in my new apartment. I'm mostly settled, but still couldn't sleep well as I couldn't shake the hotel feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...