Monday, June 24, 2013

Picture This: Week 25.

I started a picture-a-day project this year. My intent is to try and appreciate every day, the good and the bad. That, and it's a fun way to see the year compiled into a bunch of snapshots. I'm posting weekly recaps of the past seven days. It's a fun way to recap the week and to keep me motivated to try new things and live it up every day. It's rarely ground-breaking, but I couldn't handle that anyway. Does anyone else do this? I'd love for you to share! You can start anytime, too - a new year doesn't have to start on January 1. I'd love to nose around your life and live vicariously. In the least creepy way possible. And PS - my sister does this as well, but I'm losing faith in her ever updating her blog. Check out my past weeks through the "picture-a-day" topic link on the right.


June 17, 2013

I met a friend for an evening walk around Old Town on Monday. I need to force myself to enjoy my environment more, and tricky signs should definitely help with that.

June 18, 2013

I met friends at the Postal Service concert on Tuesday. I'm so happy they're touring and that they came to a nearby venue. The show was the culmination of my high school dreams.

June 19, 2013

Dare I say this is the best statistic ever?

June 20, 2013

Someone posted the Stephen Colbert tribute to his mom on Facebook. I'm a fan, so I clicked it. It one of the most heartfelt, sincerest, and moving tributes. Watch here, and be prepared to tear up a bit.


June 21, 2013

Is there anything more exciting that bloodwork at an urgent care center on a Friday? Everything came back normal, but I'm still not feeling well, so I don't know which I'd prefer.

June 22, 2013

I'm trying to make myself eat better and that starts with kicking out the ice cream. In it's place are breakfast and smoothies for the week. I'm the top shelf. My roommate and the mass quantities of meat are the bottom.


June 23, 2013

My Sundays have to stop looking like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...