Monday, June 17, 2013

Picture This: Week 24.

I started a picture-a-day project this year. My intent is to try and appreciate every day, the good and the bad. That, and it's a fun way to see the year compiled into a bunch of snapshots. I'm posting weekly recaps of the past seven days. It's a fun way to recap the week and to keep me motivated to try new things and live it up every day. It's rarely ground-breaking, but I couldn't handle that anyway. Does anyone else do this? I'd love for you to share! You can start anytime, too - a new year doesn't have to start on January 1. I'd love to nose around your life and live vicariously. In the least creepy way possible. And PS - my sister does this as well, but I'm losing faith in her ever updating her blog. Check out my past weeks through the "picture-a-day" topic link on the right.


June 10, 2013

I had a meeting Monday afternoon that required me to brave the sudden opening of the heavens. That water rushing down the street was almost overflowing onto the curb!


June 11, 2013

There was no sign of the storm on Tuesday, just a beautiful walk to work. My walk from Chinatown to Mass Ave takes about six blocks, and the character of those areas changes just as quickly. I discover new pretty buildings every day.


June 12, 2013

I'm lucky to have a family that understands my obsession to this instant dough. I haven't been able to find it easily in DC, so my mum makes sure to stock me up.
 

June 13, 2013

The threat of storms and a derecho lurked most of the week. Unfortunately, we didn't even get a good thunderstorm out of these ominous clouds.


June 14, 2013

I got a new work computer on Friday. It's lid snaps close! Major upgrade.


June 15, 2013

I'll miss the brick sidewalks and tree-lined streets of Alexandria.


June 16, 2013 
 
There are days when I wake up and my bed-head is better than I can hope for my hair to look that day. I'm jealous of my bed-head volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...