Monday, May 20, 2013

Picture This: Week 20.

I started a picture-a-day project this year. My intent is to try and appreciate every day, the good and the bad. That, and it's a fun way to see the year compiled into a bunch of snapshots. I'm posting weekly recaps of the past seven days. It's a fun way to recap the week and to keep me motivated to try new things and live it up every day. It's rarely ground-breaking, but I couldn't handle that anyway. Does anyone else do this? I'd love for you to share! You can start anytime, too - a new year doesn't have to start on January 1. I'd love to nose around your life and live vicariously. In the least creepy way possible. And PS - my sister does this as well, and is in the process of updating her blog. Check out my past weeks through the "picture-a-day" topic link on the right.


May 13, 2013
Training means tablecloths for blankets and awesome carpets.


May 14, 2013

On Tuesday our manager took her seniors out for hibachi and way too many sake bombs.


May 15, 2013

I spent Wednesday evening lounging poolside in ridiculous cabanas and playing two truths, one lie with some of my closest work friends. It was one of those perfect nights that reminds you why you're still doing what you're doing.
 

May 16, 2013

The instructors took the DC office out to Opa Taverna on Thursday. It's a Greek restaurant with belly dancers that convince you to dance on tables. It's a ridiculously fun affair for all.
 

May 17, 2013

The Cleveland / Lake Erie shoreline at sunset makes me happy to call it my future home.


May 18, 2013

Zach and I went to a superhero themed campsite birthday party on Saturday. It was entertaining, I got to kick around a soccer ball, and there were s'mores - I couldn't ask for more. 
 

May 19, 2013

Stephie made our engagement, as well as my sister Veronica's engagement public on Sunday to the facebook world. I'll mirror that: Congratulations on your engagement, Veronica! I'm so happy when you're happy and I love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...