Monday, May 13, 2013

Picture This: Week 19.

I started a picture-a-day project this year. My intent is to try and appreciate every day, the good and the bad. That, and it's a fun way to see the year compiled into a bunch of snapshots. I'm posting weekly recaps of the past seven days. It's a fun way to recap the week and to keep me motivated to try new things and live it up every day. It's rarely ground-breaking, but I couldn't handle that anyway. Does anyone else do this? I'd love for you to share! You can start anytime, too - a new year doesn't have to start on January 1. I'd love to nose around your life and live vicariously. In the least creepy way possible. And PS - my sister does this as well, and is in the process of updating her blog. Check out my past weeks through the "picture-a-day" topic link on the right.


 May 6, 2013

I always feel very accomplished when I can follow through on a surprise before opening my mouth and ruining it. I'm so happy L&A are enjoying Girl Scout cookies, gum, and gummy candy in Sweden.


May 7, 2013

As an approximately twelve-year recovering vegetarian, I'm open to trying meat, but often don't like too much. The texture really grosses me out most times. While in Dallas for the week, the team insisted on a barbeque dinner. I tried sausage, and really liked it. One small step...


May 8, 2013

We did an impromptu tour of Dallas Wednesday night after dinner. We drove past the Sixth Floor Museum and the American Airlines Center, where we popped in the background of the evening news and posed with their big letters.


May 9, 2013

Can you tell I'm not comfortable staying in most hotels?


May 10, 2013

This is the inside of a purse for an allergy-sufferer in flight. Yes, that's a full box of Kleenex.


May 11, 2013

I was only in Dallas for a week, but am a full Pappas restuarant chain after hitting Pappadeaux for seafood, Pappasitos for Mexican, and Pappas Bros. for steak. Also, I'm a matchbox hoarder.


May 12, 2013
 
Ellen and I skipped down to Orlando early on Sunday to catch some sun. It was a lovely day of relaxing before training and working for the week. Speaking of which, it's going to be a busy week. I'll try my best to get on my posting schedule that I've been less than regular with, but I've still not managed the new job role and the blog schedule. I need juggling lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...