Monday, May 6, 2013

Picture This: Week 18.

I started a picture-a-day project this year. My intent is to try and appreciate every day, the good and the bad. That, and it's a fun way to see the year compiled into a bunch of snapshots. I'm posting weekly recaps of the past seven days. It's a fun way to recap the week and to keep me motivated to try new things and live it up every day. It's rarely ground-breaking, but I couldn't handle that anyway. Does anyone else do this? I'd love for you to share! You can start anytime, too - a new year doesn't have to start on January 1. I'd love to nose around your life and live vicariously. In the least creepy way possible. And PS - my sister does this as well, and is in the process of updating her blog. Check out my past weeks through the "picture-a-day" topic link on the right.

April 29, 2013

I made a pit-stop in Pittsburgh on Monday after house hunting in Cleveland for the weekend. Henry was ever so stoic as I pulled in the driveway. Upon acknowledgement, she acted like she's never seen me before and promptly ran away. What I would give to see how that cat's mind works.


April 30, 2013

I love the way the light filters through my window in the morning. It makes leaving my bed so difficult, however. 


May 1, 2013

Stretching out before the rave that is my kazaxe workout class.


May 2, 2013

I was reminded why I really don't like to workout at night: pretty girl workouts and male lurkers. Pink girl had about six bracelets on, jangling as she jogged, and male lurker number one just paced by. Awkward.


May 3, 2013

The ads told me it was Oreo's 100ths birthday, and I'm not one to miss a celebration. Later, Mum told me that that happened two years ago and I missed the party.


May 4, 2013

Two of my closest friends in DC threw an engagement party for Zach and me on Saturday. They did an amazing job - from a black and white theme, to incredibly creative food and drink, and small touches that meant so much. I'm so lucky.




May 5, 2013

 Despite a terrible hangover, I did a lot today. I apparently forgot to photographically document any of it. So here I am, in bed, in a hotel, and not ready for a jam-packed work week ahead. I am ready for tex-mex.

2 comments:

  1. um did zach miss the black and white color theme memo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He knew the theme and still rebelled. So there's that.

      Delete

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...