Monday, April 8, 2013

Picture This: Week 14.

I started a picture-a-day project this year. My intent is to try and appreciate every day, the good and the bad. That, and it's a fun way to see the year compiled into a bunch of snapshots. I'm posting weekly recaps of the past seven days. It's a fun way to recap the week and to keep me motivated to try new things and live it up every day. It's rarely ground-breaking, but I couldn't handle that anyway. Does anyone else do this? I'd love for you to share! You can start anytime, too - a new year doesn't have to start on January 1. I'd love to nose around your life and live vicariously. In the least creepy way possible. And PS - my sister does this as well, and is in the process of updating her blog. You should really updated that, V, if only for my procrastination. Check out my past weeks through the "picture-a-day" topic link on the right.


April 1, 2013 
 
I started the week, and month, I suppose, with a trip to the allergist. Two skin tests and one breathing test later, I left looking like a spotted experiment.


April 2, 2013

I suspect I will spend many more nights on the verge of falling asleep whilst trying to plan wedding things. I want to use whilst more often.


April 3, 2013

I love that the sun is shining when I walk to work. I don't like fire drills that force me to stand in the shade.


 April 4, 2013

My coworker and the cupcake truck are horrible influences, especially when they happen at the same time. But a cherry blossom cupcake is necessary for cherry blossom season, right?! Right.


April 5, 2013

Honestly, I got the best birthday cards ever this year. My friends and family had me laughing so hard with each one. The cat one says, "I was worried you weren't going to get a birthday card with a cat wearing a sweater on it." Hahaha.


April 6, 2013

I gorged myself on Mexican then drank wine while painting pottery on Saturday night with Kate and Alex. It was the perfect start to Kate's birthday week, and just a perfect day. I'm so lucky to have had these two as dear friends for so long.


April 7, 2013

I babysat my newest fur nephew, Nero, Sunday afternoon. He looks like a string bean now, but this rambunctious pup is going to be bigger than me soon enough. I carried him around probably more than I should have to make up for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...