Monday, April 1, 2013

Picture This: Week 13.

I started a picture-a-day project this year. My intent is to try and appreciate every day, the good and the bad. That, and it's a fun way to see the year compiled into a bunch of snapshots. I'm posting weekly recaps of the past seven days. It's a fun way to recap the week and to keep me motivated to try new things and live it up every day. It's rarely ground-breaking, but I couldn't handle that anyway. Does anyone else do this? I'd love for you to share! You can start anytime, too - a new year doesn't have to start on January 1. I'd love to nose around your life and live vicariously. In the least creepy way possible. And PS - my sister does this as well, and is in the process of updating her blog. Check out my past weeks through the "picture-a-day" topic link on the right.


March 25, 2013

There are few things in the world I detest more than unpacking. I started to delay the process with packing, if that helps to explain how backward I am.


March 26, 2013

I'm always overjoyed when I leave work and it's still light out.


March 27, 2013
I was intimidated with Steph's birthday present of a curling iron. Thankfully, she followed up with a video tutorial. Love that girl.

March 28, 2013

I was feeling really good about my bracket on Thursday. Hindsight is 20/20. Way to let me down, Ohio.


March 29, 2013

My work friends threw me a birthday happy hour(s)(s)(s) on Friday. It was so nice, and maybe too nice, to catch up with everyone after months away.


March 30, 2013

I got made-to-order breakfast and a beautiful day for my birthday. I love when I remember to be a tourist in my city - we stumbled upon the kite festival and saw the early beginnings of the cherry blossoms.


March 31, 2013

House hunting is stressful. I'm coming for you, Ohio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...