Monday, October 29, 2012

Saaaandy, oh oh.

That's a Grease reference. This hurricane is nothing like a fun summer night, however.

I'm currently camped out at a friend's house, escaping the below sea-level status of Alexandria, working remotely and trying to be productive. That, and the Internet just went down while I was trying to write tomorrow's post. So until I get power and Internet more continuously, I'm going AWOL on the interwebs.

Everyone stay safe out there! It's looking like the storm is hitting DC soon and will be hanging around until the morning. Stay indoors, stay dry, and fingers crossed that it'll be over soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...