Tuesday, August 7, 2012

In the details.

Ack! I'm just realizing that this didn't post at 10 AM EST as I thought it was set. Apologies!

My oldest and dearest is getting married at the end of the summer. Her shower and bachelorette were a few weekends ago, both of which were perfect, along with the details. I can't believe it's taken me so long to share.


Birchbark vases, engraved with the soon-to-be-wed couple's initials.


A candy bar for guests to fill up on the bride's favorite sweets.


Cupcakes that glittered with sparkles. 


Handmade cards to fit the theme. I'm getting really into card making.


Dinner at a downtown restaurant that serves food with local ingredients. And our fabulous outfits.

And, as soon as I get my act together, I'll share a gift I got myself after falling in love with one of her shower presents. Don't you love when that happens? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...