Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Nail Pen: Part 2.

So after I fell in love with the nail pen, I grabbed another in black. And did my nails.

And so for another installment of I-don't-know-how-to-pose-my-fingers-so-here's-this-weird-claw:


On my nails: two coats of Pasha by Zoya. The black dots are done with Sally Hansen's nail pen in black. Then on top, Seche Vite top coat. A friend said that her nail pen didn't stay on long, even with top coat, so this will be my test. I followed the steps correctly this time, unlike last time where most wiped off overnight then I re-applied and top-coated.

I still need some practice. My right hand is a little dodgy after having to use my left hand when I couldn't reel in an assistant. It's a Monet - from far away, it's fabulous, but up close, it's a big ole mess (name that movie!) - it's not really that bad, but you get the point.

2 comments:

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...