Monday, January 30, 2012

Nail Pen.

This is an absolutely revolutionary piece of mani/pedi fabulousness that I'm upset I didn't try and find sooner. And this was a totally random find - I wasn't paid or anything to try it out. I was just stalking the nail polish aisle, per usual.


The Nail Art Pen. By Sally Hansen. With a little flower on the cap. I'm in love.

I started with two coats of Re-fresh Mint by China Glaze.






I then shook up the pen and dabbed it on a notepad to get it started. All per the directions on the box. And I drew some lines on my left hand.



I loved it. And then I went to bed. I was in San Fran when I did this, so I was without roommate, and therefore unable to do my right hand. Great planning, I know. But the real lesson here is that when following the directions on the box, you should follow them the whole way through. The box told me to apply a top coat after the drawing pen. I didn't do that.

And this is what the morning result was:


I don't know what happened, but there must be some purple in the sheets. Woopsie. So I re-applied and then put on a top coat.

And I love it. Now I'm looking for a black pen to add to the collection, and I'll otherwise be drawing all over every nail I have. And probably other people's nails too. So there's your fair warning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...