Saturday, December 10, 2011

Crafty Cat and Candy Canes.

Direct quote: 'Ah-ha! Look at that! Take a picture of this to put on your blog and say, 'Look who's crafty now!' Crafty Cat! That's who!'

So that might not be entirely direct, but the 'Crafty Cat' definitely came out. She recently got a Pinterest account, and I can't link you to it because I can't yet find her on there and she doesn't understand how to direct me there. She saw a picture of candy cane nails and told me she had a steady hand and had to try. She then directed that I take off my navy nails, and I agreed because I needed to take off the chipped polish anyway.

She started with three red stripes, then followed behind to fill the spaces with the white, and did some thinner stripes of white on top of the red. The names of the colors were worn off, but it was a Zoya red, and a regular white.


Sorry about my inability to pose nails without a claw. I don't know what's wrong with me. But fancy, huh? We've got holiday spirit oozing out of our pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...