Friday, November 25, 2011

Sparkling Pinecones.

I can't take any credit for this. As my mum doesn't have a blog though, and doesn't really know how to check my blog, I'll take it. Besides, it's pretty awesome and everyone should take note of this easy and delicious-smelling project.


My mum found some cinnamon-scented pinecones at JoAnn's to the tune of $5. She then found some holiday-themed fabric in the remnant pile. Finally, she picked up a basket and some Christmas lights. She first cut a little hole in the bottom of the basket to pop the lights through. She then hemmed the fabric and lined the basket. Finally, the basket was filled with the pinecones and the lights were weaved through the pinecones to give them a little glow.


The result is so pretty and smells so good. The pinecones let off that cinnamon scent by themselves, but when the lights are plugged in, it's like warm cinnamon and even better. It's the perfect dual-purpose holiday decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...