Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Apartment Tour!

By popular demand, it is your treat to listen to me narrate as if you don't know what a chair is. I don't know why I felt the need to talk throughout (probably so you didn't hear me breathing, which would have been creepier, and you would have wanted to do this to me).

I think the video/time of day/lighting got most of the colors true to real (minus the bath mats, and this bothers me). But ignore the mess, and enjoy a virtual tour! Then come visit.



Apartment Tour! on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sam... I love the new place. Your closet is HUGE and I think your bed spread is awesome!!!! Umm the shower curtain is much better than the one with the ruffles! Teehhheee
    Thanks for the tour. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...