Monday, February 28, 2011

All together now: February 2011.

This roundup of February is a bit pointless and a bit boring. But it's totally going to mess with me if I skip a month. Like lying-awake-staring-at-the-ceiling-at-two-am mess me up. It's gotta get done.

It all started here. I was through three parts of the CPA and onto the last and could finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. I was going to have a life after 5 pm, for the majority of the year at least. I could craft and bake and do what I wanted to my little heart's biggest desire. I had toyed around with a blog for a while - I had just moved to DC after Ohio State, my friends were all over the place and I was keeping up with email and post-letter strings and it was overwhelming and I was saying the same things. I put it off though because the start of my life in DC was boring - I was studying every waking moment that I wasn't in busy season of the audit. This blog would have been a pity party.

I'm babbling though - the blog started in February 2011 and here's what was up:
          Um, yum. I need to make these again.

          These were made in a Kentucky hotel for my sister and her sorority sister for a masquerade ball.
          I kind of wish I could wear them around on the regular.

          I am in love with this guy and use him daily. I honestly get so much more out of my jewelry now that I
          can see it to accessorize it. Love love love.


Alright, alright. Not bad for starting at the end of the short month. Getting the swing of it and taking bad pictures. Don't judge too harshly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They may take a little while to appear, but they'll get here. Thanks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...